Consultancy Services provided include but are not limited to the following:
1. Wastewater Treatment Plant Engineering Design Services including
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Engineering Design Services includinga. Conceptual design / preliminary design study on wastewater treatment issues.
- Detailed Engineering Design (Engineering Calculations, Bioreactors sizing & Equipment sizing)
2. WWTP Engineering Design
- Plant Lay Out.
- Engineering Simulations and Prediction / Projection of Final Effluent Quality
3. WWTP Assessment & WWTP Upgrading
- Review and Analysis of Non-performing Existing Wastewater Treatment systems / Facilities.
- Review and Analysis of Existing WWTP Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Protocols
4. Technical Advice & WWT Technology Recommendations;
- MBR systems
- Suspended-Growth systems (Conventional activated sludge CAS; Extended Aeration - EA; Step Feed Aeration systems; etc.)
- NOMADIC™ AGBR© (Attached-Growth Biological Reactors) & Rotating Biological Contactors (RBC)
5. Independent Review
- WWTP engineering designs prepared by others (Contractors and Consultants, etc.);
- WWTP operation and maintenance protocols
6. Oversight & Following Tasks:
- Control and ensure quality of feasibility/technical studies, engineering designs proposed by Contractors/Consultants, according to applicable standards and regulations
- Review and provide technical input on feasibility studies, engineering designs submitted by Consultants and/or Contractors;
- Propose, in consultation with Client, responses to questions raised by Contractors/Consultants during the preparation of engineering designs;
- Participate in field technical verification and supervision;
- Provide input to project progress report (e.g., quarterly);
- Assist Client on wastewater treatment technical matters